Effective September 1, 2019
Toddler program is for ages 18 – 30 months and class time is 9:15am – 11:45am.
Preschool program is for ages 2 ½ – 5 years and class time is 9am – 12pm or 9am - 2.45pm (Extended Hours).
We also offer an early drop-off at 8:30am. There is an additional fee for this option as shown below.
We offer Set Days: T/Th or M/W/F or all 5 days for Preschool and Toddler programs.
Monthly Fee Schedule (Half-Day Toddler & Pre-School):
|Program||2 mornings T/Th||3 mornings M/W/F||5 mornings|
Monthly Fee Schedule (Extended Hours Pre-School only):
|Program||2 Days T/Th||3 Days M/W/F||5 Days|
*For Non-Committee (NCM) families with more than 1 child enrolled, pay NCM tuition for first child and regular fees for additional children
Other fees include:
- Registration: $50.00/ new family or $25.00/ returning family (once annually, non-refundable)
- Responsibility: $100.00/ family (refunded in June upon completion of clean-up & committee assignment)
- Non-Committee (NCM): the cost for Non-Committee members is included in the tuition fees (see chart above). This is for families who choose to opt out of a committee or board position.
Due at Time of Registration:
- $ 50 non-refundable registration fee per new family or $25 per returning family (Date on cheque to reflect date of registration)
- Cheques for:
- post-dated cheques for monthly fees dated the 1st of each month following the date of registration. for September – June. St Andrew’s Co-op cannot enroll your child until cheques are received.
- Responsibility Fee. A $100.00 cheque reflecting the date of registration. This cheque will be returned to you in June upon completion of clean-up and committee assignment.
- Registration Forms:
- Committee Preference Form -- Committee positions are filled on a first come first serve basis. Early submission can assist in obtaining a desired position.
ALL CHEQUES TO BE MADE PAYABLE TO “ST. ANDREW’S CO-OP PLAYSCHOOL”
Receipts will be distributed for income tax purposes upon request.
If you require further information or have any questions, please email the Registrar at email@example.com or call the information line/voicemail at 905-472-1996.
Completed registration forms can be mailed or dropped off in the coat room lock-box at the entrance to:
St. Andrew’s Co-op Playschool, 32 Main Street North, Markham, Ontario. L3P 1X5
Download all registration forms here
- Updated full registration package for 2019-20 (631kb pdf, containing all necessary files)